BEIJING–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The Chinese One-Minute “Interesting” Environmental Protection Story Challenge, namely the four phases of the “One-Minute Tour of China” challenge series on the “Chinese Bridge Club” APP “, opens for online registration on June 30, 2022.
Many things in life that seem ordinary might actually be important for environmental protection; old things that seem useless might actually be good for the environment if you use them in other ways. Protecting the “green house” is what we should all be doing. It’s time to express those whimsical ideas and bold innovations for old things in Chinese! In addition, the Chinese Bridge Club, in collaboration with Beijing Ditan Park, will adopt an ancient tree for any participant who successfully attends the event to promote green and harmony and practice environmental protection with practical actions. It will make environmental protection more interesting and your efforts more meaningful! Come and compete for the charming “Chinese language star”!
When will it start?
1. Time: June 30, 2022 12:00 p.m. to September 29, 2022 12:00 p.m. (CST)
2. Submission time: 12:00 p.m., June 30, 2022 to 8:00 p.m., September 9, 2022 (CST)
3. Voting period: From September 12, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. to September 26, 2022 at 8:00 p.m. (CST)
4. Expert selection period: September 22, 2022 – September 26, 2022 (CST)
5. Announcement of winning entries: September 29, 2022 at noon (CST)
During the voting period, 5 votes per person per day
Who can participate?
We invite Chinese learners from all over the world to participate.
Participants must be non-Chinese people whose native language is not Chinese. There is no age limit. Minors must obtain the consent of their guardians.
What type of videos can you submit?
Transformation of old things: Participants can transform things that have remained unused for a long time, to make them useful again, and then creatively introduce them in Chinese in the Vlogs:
1. The video must be less than 60 seconds, less than 100M in size, in MP4 format, with 720*1280 resolution.
2. Do not add any third-party LOGO not related to the contest.
3. Applicants must show proficiency in Chinese and appear in person in the Vlogs.
4. Please do not add items such as national flags, maps, prices, currencies, brands and trademarks in Vlogs.
How to submit the work?
1. Download the “Chinese Bridge Club” APP:
2. Click the event poster on the APP homepage or the “Videos” area at the bottom of the APP to enter the contest area, then click “Contest Entry” to fill in your information and upload your participating video.
3. If the video cannot be uploaded in the APP due to special circumstances, you can send the video and registration information to the email address: [email protected]
What are the rewards?
1. The first prize winner will receive the title of “Chinese Language Star” and enjoy the Chinese Language and Culture Experience Tour (including round-trip airfare, meals, accommodation and transportation during the 3-day/2-night stay in Beijing) and an “award certificate”;
In case of force majeure events such as epidemic, the validity period of redeeming rewards will be extended to 3 years from the date of announcement of the winner list.
2. Second prize winners: a Youdao dictionary translation pen and a “reward certificate”;
3. Third Prize Winners: iFLYTEK Recorder Pen and “Reward Certificate”;
4. Individual Winners: One for “Most Accurate Pronunciation Award”, “Excellent Creativity Award” and “Best Content Award” respectively: G-MARK Wireless Lavalier Microphone and “Certificate of reward” ;
5. A team winning the “Outstanding Team Spirit” award: an HONOR Bluetooth headset for each team member and an “Award Certificate”;
6. An “Internet Pop Star” Award Winner: An HONOR Bluetooth headset and an “Award Certificate”;
7. Several winners of the “Excellent organization” award will receive the “Certificate of honor for an excellent organization”;
8. Several winners of the “Excellent Instructors” award will receive the “Excellent Instructor Certificate of Honor”.
9. Each participant will be issued an electronic certificate.
If you have a problem submitting an application, please contact and send relevant documents to:
Name: Esther Ding
Email: [email protected]
The organizer reserves the right of final interpretation.